Reckless shipping

I have ordered from them a couple of times. They are not very good in letting you know the status of your order. I think ever order I placed it is atleast a week before i here from them and something I always order cannot be located since they are a retail store and the internet stock doe not update when something in the store is sold. I have gotten some good records from them.

I always order from them, but don't be disappointed if the items are sold once you order.

I have ordered from them a couple of times. They are not very good in letting you know the status of your order. I think ever order I placed it is atleast a week before i here from them and something I always order cannot be located since they are a retail store and the internet stock doe not update when something in the store is sold. I have gotten some good records from them.

I always order from them, but don't be disappointed if the items are sold once you order.

Alright, thanks! But they pack stuff well?

order like 3 or 4 times from them. they dont repsond to emails that well and they have sent me wrong records and pressings before and sometimes they sell things in the store before they process your order, but they have a killer selection and if they mess up they are good about hooking you up with a discount next time you order. i will keep ordering but sometimes it could take a week to get your order processed and shipped