F/S or TRADE CHUCK REGAN/LOVED ONES

luckystars

Listen. I could care less. But at least admit that you're looking for something worth more than you paid. Please don't try to turn shit around on me.

Also, I already have this 7"...I've had it for months, so I don't need one. Your approach is garbage and the fact that you're getting defensive about it proves that you know it. And, no, I have no problems whatsoever with people flipping records, but selling/trading something you don't have in your possession within an hour of it selling out is taking advantage of people who missed out. At least take advantage of them a few months down the line.

ok so your saying I can take advantage of people later? i wasn't even taking advantage of people NOW. can you please give me the rule book? i didnt get one when i signed up.

dude, stop being a bitch, you got called out, take it and drop it already. I think it's shitty when people are flipping records before they even get them, let alone even shipped to them. Regardless of what you thought or say you wanted to trade for has nothing to do with it. The demand for the 7" is high, so people are willing to offer you this or that and obviously you're going to go with the high bidder(cash or trade wise), who wouldn't. So you can say what you want about no intentions of this or whatever else, but the fact is you saw there were people who really wanted this and you're going to take advantage of the situation and it's shitty you did it this soon. Waiting until you have it and coming up with some shit ass excuse would have been better than right now. This record is going to be posted for sale on chucks site sometime in the future, so for anyone on this guys nuts for a two song 7", wait until you know there is no chance of buying it at $6 again.

C'mon guys...give the guy a break. i'm sure he's not down on all the etiquette yet. you don't know for a fact that he wants something more expensive. You're assuming.. I've done exactly what he's done with that 59' sound LP on white, and i didn't even have them in my hands, as i was gonna trade for shit later, but since a few people missed out, i sold one for less than cost and traded for another record that was less valuable (and i got jacked in the process)

luckystars: don't take hickey's comments as mean spirited.. sometimes the thread quotes come off a bit more crass than intended. as he made a good solid point that what happens if you trade and something gets lost in the mail or broken.