Latterman “…We Are Still Alive” Question.

OK, so I have been having some trouble here. I am trying to track down all of the variants in Latterman’s “…We are Still Alive” and am having some serious trouble defining the difference from “Marble Grey,” and “Marble Grey Colorful.” I have a copy that I am pretty sure is “Marble Grey Colorful,” and then bought what I through was “Marble Grey,” but the more I look at them, the more I think they are both “Marble Grey Colorful.” Like, one is certainly more “Colorful” than the other, but they both have a lot of color to them…in the grey.

Any help here? Exactly how colorful is the “Marble Grey Colorful,” and exactly how grey is the “Marble Grey”?

Thanks.

Take Care,

- Zac

wow those grey's look EXACTLY the same

i think the colorful one is actually LESS colorful then the normal grey one

actually, they are pretty different, the colored one is on top, and the grey is much lighter... the straight grey marbled is the darker on the bottom.

lol oh i get it now. well i guess i can see that...but still...come on they are both GREY with some shit thrown in