THE BELTONES

I really liked this band and still have the CDs but never picked up the vinyl. Always thought they should do a split with Canada's KNUCKLEHEAD.

Virgil, I could be making stuff up but I think you and I once argued in the Bakamono basement about who was better the BELTONES or the BELLRAYS... and I'm still sticking with the former!

I really liked this band and still have the CDs but never picked up the vinyl. Always thought they should do a split with Canada's KNUCKLEHEAD.

Virgil, I could be making stuff up but I think you and I once argued in the Bakamono basement about who was better the BELTONES or the BELLRAYS... and I'm still sticking with the former!

that sounds made up!

that sounds made up!

John Kerry called and wants his flip flops back.

...ugghh that hurt to even write

You know i think at one point this was a possibility of happening. I know some of the guys in Knucklehead liked the Beltones, and they were on Far Out for a record.

I don't remember/know all the Knucklehead albums, but I liked the Far Out full length (their debut, I think) better than the followup.

I loved the mid 90's Far Out stuff! I need to dig up the (post ska) Sam the Butcher LP that came out towards the end, really remember the first track killing it.

I'm sure Virgil could come up with some good Tim and Lisa stories once the Friday brews start flowing.

Not up to date, but you get the idea...

[image]

nice! my old man was available on white (100 made), naming my bullets was available on green (200 i think) , shitty in pink had a tour press out of 250 and a vinyl solution special out of 25. the lp was 200 on red...and i´m not sure but lock and load may have 100 on clear...

just finished a yummy barley wine, but I miss Far Out. There are not a ton of stories from my end, but I remember one time when Against All Authority were coming through Denver (when tim played for AAA) and he said that he was about to sign this new band from Minneapolis called Dillinger Four. Then I heard 2 other labels were talking to D4 and then out of the blue Hopeless signed them.

Far Out had some killer releases with AAA, Beltones, Sam the Butcher, the Crumbs, and some I can't remember.