Questions for Fake Problems?

Interviewing them for Mammoth on Friday and am too lazy to come up with my own questions. <3

I know! Cause no one from any of the other sites whose members post here have asked if anyone had questions before! Can you believe the gull of this kid? Asking for questions for a band a lot of people who post here like? OMG!

i'll bet 5 bucks that this ends up another Broadway Calls interview and we never use it:)

God i hate those kinds of interviews. Talked to Bayside once and they were completely worthless as far as the interview went. Put on a killer show, but the interview was a damn bummer.

ahh no that was an inside joke there loki. see ken and the broadways calls guys got alittle to drunk and well the whole video is just fucking banter by people in the room yelling shit. it's pretty lame. i'm sure that will happen with fake problems as well lol.

Guest conoley

I know! Cause no one from any of the other sites whose members post here have asked if anyone had questions before! Can you believe the gull of this kid? Asking for questions for a band a lot of people who post here like? OMG!

I didn't say the site was lazy.

I know. I just don't think myself, Dante, or any of the others who've given people opportunities to submit questions for bands they like via this forum are either. :)

Guest conoley

I know. I just don't think myself, Dante, or any of the others who've given people opportunities to submit questions for bands they like via this forum are either. :)

If they had to choose between the three, would they rather A.) Shoot a video for Busy Bees using strictly muppets and construction paper props/scenery, B.) produce a Blink-182 folk cover album, or C.) record an album using a completely made up Fake Problems language and lingustics?

The answer is probably obvious, but it would be interesting to see what they say.

God i hate those kinds of interviews. Talked to Bayside once and they were completely worthless as far as the interview went. Put on a killer show, but the interview was a damn bummer.

ahh no that was an inside joke there loki. see ken and the broadways calls guys got alittle to drunk and well the whole video is just fucking banter by people in the room yelling shit. it's pretty lame. i'm sure that will happen with fake problems as well lol.

that was the riot before haha. but they have a split with broadway calls, so you're close.