Attn: xShaun Citrusx aka Pappy

Pappy,

When I re-issued "My Love. My Way" I did it with Recordpressing.com. I'd love to repress but it guess what, the plates are gone and I still have at least 800 covers. Make a long story short, I am going to have to re-plate the record to press it again.

I'm not sure what color to press it on and since you where heavily involved with MLIW for a period of time I want you to pick the color of the vinyl. It will be getting pressed in the U.S., the color cannot be inside/out or a split 50/50 since I will not be using Erika Records.

Let me know what you think.....

Joe... thanx for thinking of me! Man, what a responsibility... coming up with a color for the repress of My Love.My Way.

My first thought was the color of the van we killed on that tour with CBK and Terror. It's kinda green, kinda blue. I'll try to post a picture of it here...

Give me a day to think about it. I'll email you.

[image]

Or we could do gray vinyl to match the van that wasn't even paid off when the band broke up and it was outside out of John's house and was smashed into leaving the van completely destroyed! Then the band finds out they still owe money after totalling the van, thus MLIW was in debt even after the band broke up!

MLIW and money never seemed to work together.

(The van was paid off in Sept. or so)

My first thought was the color of the van we killed on that tour with CBK and Terror.

That tour was my first introduction to MLIW. Good times.

I'm glad this is getting repressed. I sold my copy a couple months ago when I desperately needed cash, and I have regretted ever since. I really need to purchase it again.