Visitor to VC: Dave from Fear Before

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Dave from Fear Before (1-30-09) - Our buddy, Dave Marion from Fear Before the March of Flames (you might call them Fear Before http://www.myspace.com/fearbefore) stopped by our office on Friday after having lunch with us at Sputnik. He came at the right time as we had just done a beer run at the good ol' Argonaut and had a very nice selection of beers. Not really thinking about it til after he had been hanging out a while, I suggested he pose for a picture for our visitors section. He was down and as you can see picked 3 records. I asked him what was up with the latest Fear Before album and when we can expect it out on wax through EVR. He said that he wasn't sure what the hold up was and that he would look into it and see if we can maybe just put it out (will keep you posted). We also talked about doing an Under the Influence and as it stands, they already have a song recorded. We are figuring out who might make a good split partner so expect some news soon. In other Fear Before news, Adam and Goose are currently recording with Orbs which features Dan Briggs from Between the Buried and Me. The band are about to embark on tour with Alesana, Drop Dead Gorgeous, and Set My Friends on Fire.

See this and other visitors to VC here.

http://www.vinylcollective.com/visitors-of-vcvisitors-of-vc/