Where to get Constantines "Hard Feelings" 7"

stefan

Where can I get this 7" that doesn't involve paying $8 to Arts and Crafts:

http://www.arts-crafts.ca/releases_spotlight.php?search=ACX014

or $8 (before shipping!) to Insound:

http://www.insound.com/The_Constantines_Hard_Feelings_7%22%3B/productmain/p/INS41866/

?

Maybe I'm showing my age... but this shit used to be $3ppd or $2 in a store only a decade ago. I'll pay $5 plus shipping if I really want something new... but $8 for a 7" that has a press run of at least 1000 and absolutely nothing special about the packaging? With no discount for ordering more than one copy.

Let me know if this is cheaper in stores or if I can get a better price for buying a couple for friends at the same time.

yeah, arts and crafts' shipping prices are fucked. i buy their stuff from my local guy, because even with his mark-up he's cheaper than the total cost from the label with their shipping.

i've got him looking into the constantines 7" -- if he can get a few copies in i'll let you know.

Here's the response I got from arts and crafts:

hi stefan .... just to be clear ... your total order for three 7 inches and shipping was $37.41?

to break that down, each 7 inch is $10 each + $7.41 shipping.

you actually did get a deal. unfortunately, because of the off sizing and envelope we have to use for 7 inches, it does cost us a bit more to ship.

but you scammed the system! nice one.

So apparently I was getting a deal.

Ha! I agree that Arts and Crafts arent vinyl shipping friendly. For those of us who live in good ol Canada, the Constantines will likely tour soon enough. I get to see them usually twice a year at least. Maybe if they can come through, me and Skummy can get some trades going for everyone else.

Here's the response I got from arts and crafts:
hi stefan .... just to be clear ... your total order for three 7 inches and shipping was $37.41?

to break that down, each 7 inch is $10 each + $7.41 shipping.

you actually did get a deal. unfortunately, because of the off sizing and envelope we have to use for 7 inches, it does cost us a bit more to ship.

but you scammed the system! nice one.

So apparently I was getting a deal.

Wait, what? How on earth is that a deal? How are you scamming them? WTF?!?

Ha! I agree that Arts and Crafts arent vinyl shipping friendly. For those of us who live in good ol Canada, the Constantines will likely tour soon enough. I get to see them usually twice a year at least. Maybe if they can come through, me and Skummy can get some trades going for everyone else.

always willing to hook vinyl brothers up.