Last night I dreamed I was in a gang.

casey

I think it was because I read the "who's been to jail thread" right before bed and people were talking about gangs. Does that ever happen to anyone, where the days events factor into their dreams? I also dreamed that I met a meth head that made weird art for bands that played at the venue my gang owned. I had to deal with him because his merch sales were cutting into our profits. After that it got weird.

One time I had a dream that I forgot 12/18. I had decided that I no longer wanted to remember 12/18, when all of a sudden Scott showed up and showed me a world without 12/18. Jeff the moderator was now Jeff the World Ruler and the world was crushed under his fascist hand. I woke up crying, and I will never forget.

I had a dream last night that I was playing volleyball with my girlfriend and my boss and I kept spiking the ball really hard. Apparently I was really tall? My boss was being kind of competitive, and my girlfriend kept getting distracted. It was kind of realistic. Also, we were playing monkeys. Hundreds and hundreds of monkeys.

One time I had a dream that I forgot 12/18. I had decided that I no longer wanted to remember 12/18, when all of a sudden Scott showed up and showed me a world without 12/18. Jeff the moderator was now Jeff the World Ruler and the world was crushed under his fascist hand. I woke up crying, and I will never forget.

God, I hope this is a true story. +1 regardless.