What IF?!?!?!?!

Vinyl Treatment: The lost Slapstick 10inch

During a live show at the Metro on Oct 5th 1996 -

Dan (sounds like): We're going to play a song that's really new it's called growing up growing dumb. it's coming out on a 10inch record.

Brendan: Our ten inch record is coming out on Asian Man records not that other record label...here it goes...

Then they play Metalhead in the parking lot.

you can thank a random old set of mp3s i just found for that info...

update: oh and of couse, instead the just released S/T as a disco instead

I was at that show and have it on video. It was their last show, before they did the reunion to benefit a friend. I still think lookit should get its own pressing.

i think lookit should get its own pressing too!

any way i can get a copy of that video from you??

or vitty, any way i could get the mp3 set from you?

i've LOVE to hear this stuff. never had a chance to see them live other than on the Reunion Show tape.

I've been without a vcr for years but just got one again, I hope to one day make these available on you tube or something. I have TONS of old ska videos, I have at least 3 slapstick videos, suicide machines (pre-battle hyms), mu330, less than jake (pezcore tour) and other stuff right around the 96-98 era.

I have like zero time right now though, but its something I've been meaning to do for a while now.

I've been without a vcr for years but just got one again, I hope to one day make these available on you tube or something. I have TONS of old ska videos, I have at least 3 slapstick videos, suicide machines (pre-battle hyms), mu330, less than jake (pezcore tour) and other stuff right around the 96-98 era.

I have like zero time right now though, but its something I've been meaning to do for a while now.

if those slapstick videos are good quality, i would pay you to have them transferred to DVDs and send me copies...

:D