TP/PO: IN THE RED "Volume 2" LP, CD, Deluxe Set

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

IN THE RED "Volume 2" LP red vinyl

IN THE RED "Volume 2" LP baby blue w/ purple splatter vinyl

IN THE RED "Volume 2" deluxe set

IN THE RED "Volume 2" CD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?s&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh119

We are really excited to announce the pre-order for In the Red's new album, "Volume 2". The album is available on LP, CD, and as part of a deluxe set. To coordinate with this announcement, we have posted a new track on In the Red's Myspace page, "Overlooked". As you can hear from the 2 tracks we have posted so far, the record takes what they were doing on Volume 1 and really takes their sound into a fresh new direction. My ears hear a definite 90's Grunge influence to accompany their inspiration for acts like Leatherface, Jawbreaker, and Hot Water Music.

The album will be in stores on March 31st, 2009, but pre-ordering the album will get it in your hands by early to mid March. The vinyl is out of an edition of 1,000 copies (300 on Red, 700 on Baby Blue w/ Purple Splatter) and the vinyl comes with a digital download coupon. And the deluxe sets feature the Baby Blue w/ Purple Splatter LP, the CD, a pint glass, a poster, a t-shirt, a coozie, and a button. The art on all the merch was inspired by the incredible art that Sten did.

The 12 song album was recorded by Armand John Anthony and was mastered at Black In Bluhm by Chris Fogal.

This album is going to surprise a lot of people for its depth and power.

Test Pressing contest for those who pre-order the album. Good luck.

Armand is also responsible for recording both Glass And Ashes records as well as playing drums for them on their last US and Euro Tours.

I didn't realize that. Mike said Armand was a bad ass. Armand is currently recording Mike Hale's album.

Armand is also responsible for recording both Glass And Ashes records as well as playing drums for them on their last US and Euro Tours.

I didn't realize that. Mike said Armand was a bad ass. Armand is currently recording Mike Hale's album.

Armand is a really nice guy too. I am really excited to hear he's involved with these projects.

Could this be put up for streaming or download? Or maybe it is somewhere? I'm so on the fence with this band, but if I can be persuaded I'll get both since the first one is cheap.

punknews will have it on march 31st.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Admin

Just got the vinyl; looks amazing. This thread is released.

go see in the red on tour; they fucking blew me away in Denver. so awesome.