The Slackers - Self Medication LP

posted a few days ago at

http://www.theslackers.com/node/604

The New Stuff Continues! 12" Self Medication !

I know many of you have been hounding me about a vinyl version of Self Medication and for months I've been saying its coming. Well it really is coming! As of February 18th a 12" vinyl of Self Medication will be available at our fave web outlets Stubbornrecords.com and Interpunk.com, so please drop by those sites and check it out. I have an advance copy and think it sounds great. Of course I'm one of those vinyl fans who think everything sounds better on vinyl. Records just sound more alive, more real, and that helps make the listening experience more complete. I recently got an original (late 60's) copy of the New Vaudeville Band's record "Winchester Cathedral" and it sounds so much more full that the mp3 which I had thought sounded cool until I got the vinyl. I could site a hundred other examples of the same phenomenon, I'm sure you all could too. So if you don't yet appreciate the difference get some records and give yourself a real sonic working over.

• 11 years later...