Fake Problems Question

don

What is the difference between the clear How Far... with a green cover and the clear How Far... with the orange color?

Clear with an orange cover is the Sabot release. Out of 300 (I think)

The Clear with the green cover is the Gunner records version in Europe, out of 500 (I think).

Gunner did two pressings, clear and black and the black was a tour only edition and the clear was the regular euro edition.

What is the difference between the clear How Far... with a green cover and the clear How Far... with the orange color?

The Clear with the green cover is the Gunner records version in Europe, out of 500 (I think).

Gunner did two pressings, clear and black and the black was a tour only edition and the clear was the regular euro edition.

This sounds right to me too. I think there was in fact one bonus track on the Gunner version, but I could be wrong. It was the song they posted for download on their myspace a while back.

This sounds right to me too. I think there was in fact one bonus track on the Gunner version, but I could be wrong. It was the song they posted for download on their myspace a while back.

No, it's four bonus tracks. Per the label:

The Euro Version has a different artwork ...it won't be all shiny red like the us version..it will be all shiny green and 4 unreleased bonustracks are included.

The LP has already 2 limited colours to choose black and clear...the black version will only be sold on the tour!!!!