Photos: Riverdales "Phase 3" LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

We are waiting for the green light from Asian Man headquarters to post this for sale (maybe Tuesday), but I thought I would give all of you a head's up of what you are getting into. I am working with Mike to offer a full album stream of this album and if everyone at Asian Man and Mr Weasel are cool with it, we are gonna be emailing an mp3 download coupon to the first 100 people who order this record. We hope to do more stuff like this with other titles, too.

I am listening to this on my record player as I type and I feel really bad. When this first came out, I think I was experiencing Pop Punk guilt cause I just couldn't get into it. I was telling Mike park about this and he suggested I listen with new ears and the album is sounding amazing. There was a point in the late 90's early 2000's when Pop Punk was just completely oversaturated and both Joe Queer and Ben Weasel were putting out some of their worst records that I just lost my ears for the genre.

Long story short, this album sounds really great (Storm the Streets is still my favorite Riverdales album), and I highly encourage everyone to pick up a copy when we post them for sale. The pressing info is 100 on black and 400 on Gold/yellow.

Be stoked.

this wasn't up for PO anywhere else before right?

cuz...if it was i prob ordered it...if not, i need to remember to.

this is the first time on wax and asian man and vinyl collective will be the first to post the pre-order.

this is the first time on wax and asian man and vinyl collective will be the first to post the pre-order.

Sweet. I've had the test press of this for a while. Sounds incredible on vinyl (and the new tracks make it a much more solid album).

It's been up on Asian Man for a while, in fact my copy is already at my house and I'm getting it dropped off here at school tomorrow