Banner Pilot - Resignation Day LP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noeffinidea
Ordered. Finally picked up the Gatorface and Virgins records as well.

Both Virgins and Gatorface are fucking awesome.........although I would trade them to have New Mexican back but O well

This was my initial feeling as well, however; after numerous spins of both Virgins and Gatorface along with seeing Virgins play live, I may give them the slight edge. Regardless, NMDS will always have a special place in my heart...especially after seeing their last 2 1/2 songs @ the Fest this past year. Respect to Jason and the rest of None More Black for attempting to assist Chuck and I with getting into the Common Grounds for that one, haha!

Does anyone know the difference between the United Green and Green(s) color of this pressing? I'm guessing they're both pictured there, but they look pretty similar to me and I'd like to know which one I have.

The United Green is the one on the bottom with the Grey-Black one I imagine, the problem is there are only 7 in the picture and the KOD webstore lists 9 colours!!, but they are normally very good at labeling what colours things are!

Does anyone know the difference between the United Green and Green(s) color of this pressing? I'm guessing they're both pictured there, but they look pretty similar to me and I'd like to know which one I have.

The United Green is the one on the bottom with the Grey-Black one I imagine, the problem is there are only 7 in the picture and the KOD webstore lists 9 colours!!, but they are normally very good at labeling what colours things are!

Yeah, that would make sense, but both greenish records in that picture still look about the same to me. Mine looks a little more like the green one on the top I guess, but it could just be the way the picture was taken.

Both Virgins and Gatorface are fucking awesome.........although I would trade them to have New Mexican back but O well

This was my initial feeling as well, however; after numerous spins of both Virgins and Gatorface along with seeing Virgins play live, I may give them the slight edge. Regardless, NMDS will always have a special place in my heart...especially after seeing their last 2 1/2 songs @ the Fest this past year. Respect to Jason and the rest of None More Black for attempting to assist Chuck and I with getting into the Common Grounds for that one, haha!

Hahaha yea Jason tried so hard it as funny when they were like come on guys follow us were in a band we know people and the security guy watching the door was just like "your not getting in sorry" ahahaha atleast we got to see the last couple of tracks and then watch Young Livers and Able Baker Fox fucking kill it!

I remember nothing from that set. It was one of many "dark periods" from that weekend. I remember I liked it, though.

Does anyone know if the Shaking Hands LP already came out? It still says coming soon on the KOD website but I don't know if that's still accurate. I ordered my Banner Pilot LP with that so I'm not sure if mine is in transit yet or not.

Yeah dude, that's been out for a few months now.

Does anyone know if the Shaking Hands LP already came out? It still says coming soon on the KOD website but I don't know if that's still accurate. I ordered my Banner Pilot LP with that so I'm not sure if mine is in transit yet or not.

Yeah dude, that's been out for a few months now.

yeah it's been a while since that came out...I have copies in my distro if you can't find them in their store.