Albums About Fucking

Guest smccown13

Well, what's really funny is my bf is the one that posted MTB-HRP initially. I was just agreeing with him because we listen to that while getting down alot.

HOLD THE PHONE! Women have sex?

I hear it absorbs part of a man's soul.

My gf puts on a random mix on Pandora sometimes. Usually its a lot of hip-hop, which works. Every now and then we get a random macarena song or something....I actually broke out laughing once, it was such a shift from this driving bass (speakers under the bed) to this boppy, twangy guitar thing. Fortunately, she laughed too. Damn song almost killed my boner.

Guest smccown13

I try to be careful about what I listen to when I'm bumpin' uglies. I'm scared I will get attached to a girl, she will dump me, and when I hear a certain song it will be ruined.

Guest smccown13
I try to be careful about what I listen to when I'm bumpin' uglies. I'm scared I will get attached to a girl, she will dump me, and when I hear a certain song it will be ruined.

Easily fixed by playing said song w/ next lady.

_______

Tonight we tried Daydream Nation.

It was... interesting.

I'm trying this next time.... http://odeo.com/episodes/23721660-14-yakety-sax-mp3-audio-mpeg-Object