Albums About Fucking

I was chatting with one of my ex's from college last night (after 14 years we are now really good friends...) and as usual, nostalgia of our rabbitesque activity came up. Aside from the funny anecdotes, she and I both agreed that there are still a few albums neither of us can listen to w/o immediately thinking of us getting squirrely.

So, you foxy vinyl lovers, what's your favorite and/or forever-burned-into-memory album you get/got it on to? (Submissions containing Barry White will be considered trite.)

Ours was Dead Can Dance "Toward the Within", NIN "Pretty Hate Machine", and just about every Swans album.

(I don't currently have a specific playlist, but Nick Cave seems to be playing a lot lately...)

I banged one girl in college that always put on Jack Johnson shit wat torture but she was hot..........the best sex with music though was this crazy girl I dated my senior year of college like for real she was fucking nuts and loved to take way to many of her crazy pills and see what happens anyway though she used to play Isis all the time and shit that was some amazing sex to bad she dumped me for some Bi-polar guy she felt was more on "her level" fucking nut job

I was chatting with one of my ex's from college last night (after 14 years we are now really good friends...) and as usual, nostalgia of our rabbitesque activity came up. Aside from the funny anecdotes, she and I both agreed that there are still a few albums neither of us can listen to w/o immediately thinking of us getting squirrely.

So, you foxy vinyl lovers, what's your favorite and/or forever-burned-into-memory album you get/got it on to? (Submissions containing Barry White will be considered trite.)

Ours was Dead Can Dance "Toward the Within", NIN "Pretty Hate Machine", and just about every Swans album.

(I don't currently have a specific playlist, but Nick Cave seems to be playing a lot lately...)

These aren't necessarily albums about fucking, but if I have to say what album I think of listening to while fucking: Thrice - Water

Guest smccown13

I just got a girlfriend..so I tested the waters and tried to play The Locust. That didn't work out too well. I ended up using the Superfly soundtrack by Curtis Mayfield. Fucking awesome.