PO: NEW FOUND GLORY "Not Without A Fight" LP camo

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

NEW FOUND GLORY "Not Without A Fight" LP camo vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/811772020819

Epitaph have made some pretty smart moves with their recent signings after signing a number of questionable acts. New Fond Glory lead the pack of signings like Thursday and Every Time I Die and the great thing is that Bridge 9 were able to continue working with the band by licensing the album for release on vinyl.

Was told by our distributor that copies will be in their hands by next week so we should have copies the following week. Was told that the vinyl will be camo colored (whatever that is) and the record will be housed in a gatefold jacket.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im wondering how many different colors there will be. i hope they keep it simple and limit it to just this camo green, it looks awesome. im also wondering why this is so pricey, seeing as Thursday's new album is a double LP and it's around the same price.

B9 did this, not Epitaph.

There are at least 3 colors I know of. Unless this "camo" is the same green that B9 posted.

Im guessing there will also be a friends press color. Im guessing there will be about 3 or 4 colors.

Bridge Nine is putting the vinyl up tomorrow, so please hold tight. While it seems everyone likes to put up distributed records for "pre-order" as soon as they can, we know that kids hate spending their money and waiting forever. LP's will be shipping from B9 early next week, so while we could have put this up for "pre-order" weeks ago, we wanted to wait until only a few days before we start shipping them. Thank you!

- Chris

P.S. The pic that we released was NOT the camo vinyl...