the twirpentines

ever heard of them? troymess? <3

just sayin' I can't stop listening to these two CD's. Leaving Never Far Behind and Goodnight Porch Light. both bring back sweet sweet memories... i booked a bunch of shows with them, but their last show... unreal... bayside, slowride , the k word, twirps, in 2003 bayside opened the show. 330 kids packed into a sportsman lodge that could hold maybe 150? what a mess. still stands as one of the top 5 shows ive ever had a part of..

I wonder if there are any CDs still around

Booked my first show ever for them in Virginia while they were on tour. It was outside in a park and was free and some local bands + the twirpentines and Good Intentions were on tour. Both bands were great. I feel kind of shitty that i couldn't really pay them anything but everyone bought a good amount of merch to help out if i recall correctly. I still jam both cd's quite often, and fred's band signal home are great as well.

Good times!

Booked my first show ever for them in Virginia while they were on tour. It was outside in a park and was free and some local bands + the twirpentines and Good Intentions were on tour. Both bands were great. I feel kind of shitty that i couldn't really pay them anything but everyone bought a good amount of merch to help out if i recall correctly. I still jam both cd's quite often, and fred's band signal home are great as well.

Good times!

oh my god. i helped "book" dates on that tour... haha, yowza it didn't turnout that great... i felt real bad... did I talk to you about this, or was it them???

Both CDs are indeed out of print. I might have a few copies left in an old merch bin in storage. I'll have to go diggin' :)

Mike, thanks so much for the kind words dude. I miss these songs as well...

out of all the local bands in the erie area... I think I have more memories around the twirpentines than the rest combined.