Harvest of Hope

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all weekend! anyone that's going to be coming through the gainesville area is more than welcome to come to my house show on Wednesday, March 4th. The acts are: Gift Certificate, Spoonboy, Emilyn Brodsky, and At Will. I highly recommend coming if you can make it. PM me for the address.

Guest kylewilliam

imadethismistake plays sunday at 4:30 on stage 4. i think the only person playing while we do is murs!

other than that, ill be there all three days. ill most likely have my "i have more records than friends" hoodie on if its cold, come say hi to me!

Sooo.... who had fun?

i feel bad for those of you camping. that place was dirty as fuck! Walking to the parking lot was awful, smelled like raw sewage.

Anyways, against me was great, propagandhi was fucking stellar, and so was strike anywhere. Bouncing souls were meh at best, which was a bummer.

Overall i had a great time, and i usually hate outdoor "fest" type shows. Too bad i didnt meet anyone board folks, but i did see some friends i havent seen in ages.