Caleb Lionheart! 2nd Press Coming VERY VERY SOON.

chaps

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my copies yesterday. i honestly have listened to it at least 15 times. these tunes sound great and the covers (both regular and ohio pride) came out great!

also pumped on the cd so i can listen in my car but i've never seen a cd that was black on the bottom? have i been living in a cave or something?

got my copies yesterday. i honestly have listened to it at least 15 times. these tunes sound great and the covers (both regular and ohio pride) came out great!

also pumped on the cd so i can listen in my car but i've never seen a cd that was black on the bottom? have i been living in a cave or something?

Haha awesome I'm so glad you dig it!! The CD's are blank CD-Rs you can get online. They just look better because I hand burned / tagged all the cds by hand. If you ever need to order some I can find the site. Just send me a PM.

Guest genericinsight

This is funny because now I have two copies of this on CD in addition to the vinyl. Too bad I missed out on the tape pre-order; I'd own this record on every format ever.

I have this on all formats and its rules in everyone (ok fine I havent listend to the tape but I could)............if somebody wants to post pics before me that would be sick because I am lazy but if not I should be able to do it over the weekend I have everything but the VC Exclusive cover so someone should post a pic of that......now!