virgin america to ny now.

Guest genericinsight

Flying ANYWHERE with my mom is a horror story. She has such an awful fear of flying. One time we were going on a trip and she flat out refused to let me sleep the whole way there... and every time there was even the slightest jolt or jerk on the plane, she would grab me and almost cut off the circulation with how tight she was squeezing my hand.

She also was sobbing hysterically with her boyfriend at the time in the airport terminal before we got on the plane because she was convinced she was going to die.

Flying ANYWHERE with my mom is a horror story. She has such an awful fear of flying. One time we were going on a trip and she flat out refused to let me sleep the whole way there... and every time there was even the slightest jolt or jerk on the plane, she would grab me and almost cut off the circulation with how tight she was squeezing my hand.

She also was sobbing hysterically with her boyfriend at the time in the airport terminal before we got on the plane because she was convinced she was going to die.

holy shit! she should go to a hypnotist and get that fixed

Guest genericinsight

holy shit! she should go to a hypnotist and get that fixed

I think (or hope at least) she's gotten over that now, that happened literally 11 years ago. She had to go to Florida a bunch of times in the last few years on business trips. She was by herself each time though so I don't know what the flights were like.

She isn't doing business in Florida anymore these days so I at least get her free flight miles :)

Oh I love the cheap flights and also the fact that I can play a bunch of games, while sending leud messages to other passengers but I meant the quality of the people, not the airline. However they didn't have the chopped salad they advertised and I don't eat roast beef sandwiches sooo... But yeah got to NY from LA for 250 so hw much should I really be able to complain,right? Also my mom is a totally neurotic one too, I hadn't flown with her in more than 11 years, but she's not afraid of flying...just worries about me too much.