horror movie collection discs

you know what i'm talking about, like the ones that have 25+ movies for only like 15 bucks...anyone got any recommendations?

i'm looking at a couple but wanted to know if anyone actually had any themselves.

[image]

this one has sweet movies but a bunch of the reviews say the quality isn't that good.

[image]

movies are not as awesome but has better quality

i mean i guess what it comes down to is if yer gonna pay $15 bucks for 50 movies, its not gonna be the best quality.

anyway, anyone have any recommendations?

yeah on amazon or half.com

jm, i know yer into horror, do you have any 'collections' you'd recommend?

i know they are terrible movies, there are some good ones the first one though.

Chillers and the Drive In packs are both mint. The Drive In one has an awesome (though totally non-horror) double feature of "Black Hooker" and "Jive Turkey" that fucking rules with a few sixers.

Other collections worth checking out for the most "bang" for your buck would be the recent Argento collection and any of the Mediablasters box sets. They've got some great themed ones, like nature gone loose (featuring the amazingly over the top Grizzly complete with little boy being eaten by bear) and a few great zombie packs as well.

If you're looking for some rec's outside of bargain packs check out

Inside aka À l'intérieur - a pregnant woman is stalked by an insane chick who wants to cut the baby out of her belly. Insanely intense, gory, and unnerving. Probably the best horror movie of 2007. '

Let the Right On In - the single best vampire film I've ever seen. A child who's picked on at school falls in love with the 400 year old in the body of a twelve year old girl vampire next door.

Botched - gory as fuck over the top splatter comedy. Reservoir Dogs if they got to the meeting place and a crazy cult trapped them. Seriously great party film.

Intruder - slasher flick that takes place over the course of a night at a grocery store while they do an inventory before the store closes. Insane gore, and a awesome performances by Ted and Sam Rami.

Stagefright - my favorite Italian slasher flick. Dude escapes from a mental hospital and gets locked into a theater during a overnight dress rehearsal for a ballet. Does his killing in a Owl mask. Shockingly suspenseful and beautifully shot, this really is one of the few artistic stalk and slash films.

Joshua - a film about a little boy who resents his parents having another baby. Absolutely horrific, amazing performances by Sam Rockwell and that insanely hot girl from the Departed whose name I can't spell, and the little boy gives a performance beyond his years. If you want to make sure your girlfriend never wants to have kids check it out.