Aural Exploits?

jhamm212

The jury still out for me on them...

I ordered two copies of the Into The Wild sountrack and ended up only getting one in the mail. After numerous contact attempts and even a message left on their voicemail, they finally got back to me and refunded me for the one never sent out...of course it's long sold out and commanding uber-high eBay prices now.

i did have one bad experience with this place, though... i bought no doubt - tragic kingdom on red from them on a BIN. ended up getting blue and emailing them, asking what can be done to resolve this. they just said (in a nutshell) "our distributor misinformed us. sorry." didn't even offer a refund or credit...

wasn't the blue one more rare/first print? or were you just looking for the red on?...

anyways, i have to agree with the majority. they were quick to ship, pretty good prices, and they threw in a 7". pretty awesome place.

yeah i just wanted a red one. at that point, i already had two blue ones.

The jury still out for me on them...

I ordered two copies of the Into The Wild sountrack and ended up only getting one in the mail. After numerous contact attempts and even a message left on their voicemail, they finally got back to me and refunded me for the one never sent out...of course it's long sold out and commanding uber-high eBay prices now.

I believe they implemented a one-per-person policy for the Into the Wild vinyl. After they sold out they posted a message on the main page stating that they would review the orders and cancel any multiple orders. They subsequently relisted the copies that were available because of the cancellations.