Aural Exploits?

jhamm212

Anyone ever order vinyl from here? I was recently introduced to Pelican and I've been listening to their MySpace songs and I really really like the stuff I've heard from City of Echoes, and this place has it on the color I want for a decent price and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this place.

i have ordered from them a couple times and they seem to be pretty good. i ordered my pelican LPS from them, they were the "TFIOTWBT" lps. they got to me in a reasonable amount of time. i usually order Pelican through hydra head or blue collar distro. i recommend them. i like the vinyl collective and revhq.com as well. oh and verydistro as well, ask for jamie, sweet dude.

I tried making an order twice and both times the site told me the transaction failed. I tried using a card, but I guess they won't ship to an address that's not your billing address (I'm at college, and the card is registered at my home address and my mom is terrible at sending me things that get sent to the house) so I tried using paypal and both times it said it failed but that I might have gotten the message in error because of paypal's slow servers. I'm just going to see if I get a paypal email by the morning and if not, I guess I'll just send it to my house.

In the worst case scenario I guess I could have an extra City of Echoes LP on my hands.

Thanks for all the responses!

I thought they were supposed to be out in late January or early February.

It's okay though, I'm just stoked to finally own those albums and not have to pay out the nose.

edit : it's right there on the main page. Mid-February. Color versions sold out!

honestly that took longer than I would've expected.

It's okay though, I'm just stoked to finally own those albums and not have to pay out the nose.

edit : it's right there on the main page. Mid-February. Color versions sold out!

Glad I got my red/blue Figure 8 when I did, then!

Glad I got my red/blue Figure 8 when I did, then!

Oh I know. I really didn't have the money for them at the time, but I didn't figure they'd be up for more than a day or two.

i did have one bad experience with this place, though... i bought no doubt - tragic kingdom on red from them on a BIN. ended up getting blue and emailing them, asking what can be done to resolve this. they just said (in a nutshell) "our distributor misinformed us. sorry." didn't even offer a refund or credit...

Within like four hours I:

Placed the order

Emailed them about changing the shipping address

Received an email saying the address was changed

Received an email saying it was shipped!!!

The only problem was that they charged my card twice but it's just listed as "pending" so I'll wait a couple days and if one doesn't go away I'll give them an email and judging so far, it should be no problem. Thanks for all the positive words!

i did have one bad experience with this place, though... i bought no doubt - tragic kingdom on red from them on a BIN. ended up getting blue and emailing them, asking what can be done to resolve this. they just said (in a nutshell) "our distributor misinformed us. sorry." didn't even offer a refund or credit...

wasn't the blue one more rare/first print? or were you just looking for the red on?...

anyways, i have to agree with the majority. they were quick to ship, pretty good prices, and they threw in a 7". pretty awesome place.