AJJ/Cobra Skulls split

I got a 7" mailer, thinking it'd be all the colors of the split, but I only have one, I have two subscriptions and I ordered the third color.

Anyone else having this problem?

I also don't have the Drag The River splits. Should these be shipped together or something? Sorta confused here and I didn't want to bother Andy or Virgil if its a simple "they'll be mailed with the other splits" sort of thing.

Guest Admin
I got a 7" mailer, thinking it'd be all the colors of the split, but I only have one, I have two subscriptions and I ordered the third color.

Anyone else having this problem?

I also don't have the Drag The River splits. Should these be shipped together or something? Sorta confused here and I didn't want to bother Andy or Virgil if its a simple "they'll be mailed with the other splits" sort of thing.

we did our best to combine the 3rd color of ajj/cs with the subscriptions, but it appears this time that didn't happen.I can confirm that the 2 colors of #5 and #6 also shipped. you should have it any day now.