PO: BOUNCING SOULS "20th Anniversary Series: VoL 1

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

BOUNCING SOULS "20th Anniversary Series: Volume One" 7" PRE-ORDER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/car_20thanna

2009 is slated to be an important and busy year for New Jersey natives, THE BOUNCING SOULS. They are celebrating 20 years of vibrant, heartfelt punk rock, with plenty of special treats in store for fans old and new. It was almost 16 years ago that THE BOUNCING SOULS put out their first album on their very own Chunksaah Records, and in a true return to the DIY spirit in which they began, THE BOUNCING SOULS are self-releasing a new 7” every third month of 2009 on Chunksaah! 2009 will not only be a celebration of THE BOUNCING SOULS 20 years as a band, but also a great big “thank you” to all the True Believers who’ve joined their ranks along the way.

Produced by Ted Hutt (Gaslight Anthem, Flogging Molly, Street Dogs) Cover artwork collaboration between Bouncing Souls bassist, Bryan Kienlen, and Arturo Vega, artistic director for The Ramones

PRESSING INFO:

Mailorder : 800 pcs - maroon vinyl w/ black and green splatter

Tour : 1000 pcs - black and maroon haze vinyl

Retail : 1000 pcs maroon vinyl (WE WILL HAVE THIS VERSION BY EARLY NEXT WEEK)

i wish chunksaah would offer up a package deal for all three.

agreed. at least the numbers aren't that small, to make it harder, and between VC & Chunksaah store, you got 2/3 already

Well I can say that the tour ones they had at HOH are the splatter so I am not sure if there was a mix up or not but for all you completist out there just so you know if you buy one on tour and buy one from Chunksaah they might be the same. Atleast we know VC is getting the Maroon one but not sure what happend with the Haze maybe that will be the Mailorder now

Guest Admin
damn, just realized VC is sold out already, was waiting for the Lemuria UTI to grab this, but I guess that was a dumb idea.

\

will get more in the store now.

Yeah, the information is wrong. The mailorder version is the haze and tour is the splatter. Also, it'd be real lame to sell the tour version online, it's not a tour version for nothin'.

Hah, I'm glad I saw this because I just got back from the show and realized I had gotten a splatter!