worst thing you ever got by accident

what's a worst thing you ever got by the other mistaken ?

a friend of mine drive on highway and his 'just bought' car got a police body which falled away from the other accident.

that bad luck police is highway police. he tried to stop some truck which drive in the high speed lane (it's illegal at here, over 6 wheels vehicle must drive in low and medium speed lane only) by walk.

and some car which the woman driver doesn't see him crash him and his body was blew away and fall down on my friend vehicle.

the problem is the police dead on my friend car and he must go to court.

that's bad for him.

have you ever got some thing like this ?

that sounds fucking insane. the only story that i think could compare is when a diabetic driver hit me and died on impact.

thats pretty crazy... I have been involved in a diabetic related car accident (where i was the diabetic) when i was 16. shit sucked, but luckily no one was seriously hurt but i did total my car.

I kinda slipped into a diabetic type coma (basically just passed out) while i was driving and hit the back of a stopped van when i was going about 40-45mph. The paramedics said that because i was completely relaxed and didnt tense up when i hit the car was one of the only reasons i was able to walk away from the accident in ok condition. Its the same reason that alot of drunk drivers survive car accidents