Assassins Creed: Worst ending evar?

###***#MAY BE SPOILERS#***###

Seriously, I just got this recently a finished out the game yesterday and the ending was like...that's it! I know they're doing a squeal but I hate games/movies/books that cop out on an ending because they assume you'll finish the series.

What if the next game sucks? Then I just lose the story.

Bullshit.

Assassins Creed was the most boring game. It was the same thing over and over and over. I gave up after 4 "bosses" and sold it back. If you like games that are repetitive, but fucking exciting, you should try Shadow of The Colossus for PS2. Amazing game.

Shadow of The Colossus isn't as repetitive as Assassins Creed. at least in shadows not every "level" (boss) is the exact same.

I just got bored of assassins creed because it was the exact same thing every fucking level. which really sucked because the gameplay and concept was pretty rad.

Assassins Creed was the most boring game. It was the same thing over and over and over. I gave up after 4 "bosses" and sold it back. If you like games that are repetitive, but fucking exciting, you should try Shadow of The Colossus for PS2. Amazing game.

Shadow of The Colossus isn't as repetitive as Assassins Creed. at least in shadows not every "level" (boss) is the exact same.

I just got bored of assassins creed because it was the exact same thing every fucking level. which really sucked because the gameplay and concept was pretty rad.

Yeah, that's why it didn't take too long to beat. I mean it gets harder (more guards, different scenarios) but it's mostly the same.

I've heard a few rumors that the game was rushed and that contributed to it. That's why there's no purpose to collecting the flags or killing the templar knights. I still really enjoyed it, for what it was but I can see how people would be bored quickly.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':e40zz9bh]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':e40zz9bh]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Yeah, that's why it didn't take too long to beat. I mean it gets harder (more guards, different scenarios) but it's mostly the same.

I've heard a few rumors that the game was rushed and that contributed to it. That's why there's no purpose to collecting the flags or killing the templar knights. I still really enjoyed it, for what it was but I can see how people would be bored quickly.

i heard similar rumors. you can tell it was rushed because of all the glitches. i've also heard that's why they're so hush hush about the sequel.