Four Year Strong - Rise or Die Trying on Vinyl

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us the pre order now and everyone else later :)

Pre-order is going up this Monday 02.25, hopefully (no promises ;D). Most likely in the morning, and will be available at www.academyfightsong.com

A couple people were asking about getting test pressings and we were able to get a couple more copies pressed. Anybody have any cool/fair ideas for getting a copy or two out (besides a raffle)?

you should have like 5 orders (depending on how many test pressing there are) for 3 colors + test pressing. first come first serve. or something insanely goofy like have people make videos of them singing FYS, and the best ones get a test press.

sooooooooooooooo excited

let us know when you figure out what youre going to do with the test presses, ill do nothing less than getting my third felony strike to get one :D

Alright, we are going to give away 2 test pressings:

1) All pre-orders are entered to win the first test: single LP orders get 1 entry, package LP orders get 3 entries.

2) 2nd test will be purely a raffle giveaway, $2/raffle ticket with no limit to how many you can buy.

Both of these will be go on from 02.25 to 04.01 - with winners announced on April 2nd.

Sound cool?

Guest falloutcollapse

Can I pay with money order if I order a package? Like can I tell you to keep one aside for me? I don't have any other way to do it, but you know how stoked I am on this.

Also, I'm going to save up every penny I have so I can buy a shitload of raffle tickets.

Can I pay with money order if I order a package? Like can I tell you to keep one aside for me? I don't have any other way to do it, but you know how stoked I am on this.

Also, I'm going to save up every penny I have so I can buy a shitload of raffle tickets.

I should receive notification of a pending money order, so that's enough for me. You should be good to go

how long do you think the 3 lp deal with last?

we'll leave it up until one of the 3 pressings runs out. Its tough to say with a pre-order because we aren't sure of the exact numbers from the pressing plant. Hopefully there will be overs and not unders in production quantities

well yeah. i mean like, how long do you think i'll be able to get all 3 for, cause you might have a slight idea of what the lowest #'d color would be

the pressings are 100 / 400 / 500 - so it would all depend on the availability of the ltd. 100 - does that help?

oh ok. yeah. i should've just asked you pressing info haha. i won't be able to pay for this til saturday. if that press /100 isn't gone, i'm going to be very shocked.