WANTED: Rick White, Elevator To Hell

salaho

I suppose this is a bit of a long shot but if anyone has any of the following to sell/trade or point me in the direction of a distro that may have them (Sonic Unyon, don't any more!)

I'm mostly after:

RickWhiteAlbum - Monoreaper LP

RickWhiteAlbum - S/t LP

Elevator - August LP

Elevator To Hell - Parts 1 & 2 LP

Elevator To Hell - Part 3 LP

The Unintended - Any Vinyl!

I think I'm pretty much covered with all the rest of Rick White's stuff, I'm fairly sure I have

all Eric's Trip, although some of it is Euro Pressings, so if anyone has any Eric's Trip LP's on Sub Pop available let me know!

In fact if you have anything Rick White related I may be interested, just in case I'd missed it!!!

Thanks

the rick white albums pop up on ebay quite often i've noticed. i can cdr/upload them for you if you like, if you dont want to wait. also got a couple of pretty rare erics trip sevens that i wouldnt get rid of but can tape aswell if you dont have them (split with sloan, julie and the porthole)

Thanks, I'm happy to wait and find the vinyl, I should check ebay more regularly I've never seen them on there!!

Dam, I was in Moncton, NB last week. I could have checked at the local store there. I know all the records I had from Eric's Trip or Elevator came directly from Rick. He was bringing them to one of the store there quite often. Anyone looking for his stuff should make a post on this board. www.monctonlocals.com I'm sure someone there could hook you up.

• 5 months later...

If anyone is looking for:

Songs About Chris 7" EP (4 songs) (Sub Pop) – 1993

Trapped In New York 7" EP (Summershine Records) – 1993

Julie and the Porthole to Dimentia 7" EP (One solo track by each of the four members) (Sappy Records) – 1993

Naked in the Marsh 10" Compilation of Moncton bands, 500 copies on green vinyl (NIM) – 1991 which features the Eric's Trip song "Sickness"

Let me know, one of the local shop's a copy of each of these.