[PO] TWO JENIFEREVER 2xLPs + SCRAPS OF TAPE LP

Hey guys,

News news news:

The KODIAK LP and DATURAH 2xLP will finally arrive next week. All preorders will leave in the course of the week. The CELESTE 2xLP/CD will need another 3 or 4 weeks. Sorry! But we sent another 3 records to the pressing plant! :) This time all of them from Swedish bands. The last and the brand new full length of JENIFEREVER and the new album of SCRAPS OF TAPE. You can find stream & download links below!

As always you can order them via denovali.com/shop.

We have reorganised the shop a little bit. You now can search for records by music styles. That maybe helps you to discover new bands and find the well known ones a bit faster!

Beyond that you can stream & download the complete upcoming vinyl rerelease of HER NAME IS CALLA over here: denovali.com/hernameiscalla.

Aaaand ... a lot of bands will be on tour in Europe during April: Kodiak, Jeniferever, Scraps of Tape etc. etc.! you can check the exact schedule via the myspace of the bands.

We're currently also booking new tours. Please check denovali.com/booking if you like to help out.

The new records:

JENIFEREVER – CHOOSE A BRIGHT MORNING 2xLP

"The air of unimposing melancholy that hangs over much of Choose a Bright Morning makes it the type of album that’s totally forgettable. If you give much less than total concentration, several songs can merge into one and pass by without notice. But with a little bit of effort, Choose a Bright Morning will reveal itself as an album filled with rewards."

[image]

- STREAM + DOWNLOAD: denovali.com/jeniferever

- heavy gatefold cover + nice thick inlay

- available vinyl colors (no repress of those):

-- 150 pieces clear w/ blue haze & clear w/ green haze

-- 150 pieces black

- price: 17.50euro

JENIFEREVER – SPRING TIDES (NEW ALBUM) 2xLP

"Some have the sound to the physical beauty of their native country, with its aural landscapes of slow-paced melodies which build to orchestral-like climaxes. Stylistically, the music can fit into a number of different genres, with its elements of ambient indie rock, post-rock, shoegaze and dream pop."

[image]

- STREAM + DOWNLOAD: denovali.com/jeniferever

- Heavy covers + huge 12'' x 36'' poster

- available vinyl colors (no repress of those):

-- 150 pieces gold

-- 150 pieces black

- price: 17.50euro

SCRAPS OF TAPE – GRAND LETDOWN (NEW ALBUM) LP

[image]

- STREAM + DOWNLOAD: denovali.com/scrapsoftape

- Heavy covers with silver foil print on the front + a thick inlay

- available vinyl colors:

-- 130 pieces clear with silver haze (no repress!),

-- 130 pieces silver (no repress!)

-- 260: black

- price: 12euro

Thanks so much for your support!!!!

denovali

yes. we'll be distributed from april on. but the colored pieces are just available via our mailorder. we're almost insolvent because of those 3 releases - we need every single euro we could get in the next weeks. I hope you understand that.

Yeah, I'd imagine that releases like that would be expensive.

I'll give these albums a listen and think about putting an order in.

Again, great job on these. I dig your label a lot.

yes. we'll be distributed from april on. but the colored pieces are just available via our mailorder. we're almost insolvent because of those 3 releases - we need every single euro we could get in the next weeks. I hope you understand that.

Yeah, I'd imagine that releases like that would be expensive.

I'll give these albums a listen and think about putting an order in.

Again, great job on these. I dig your label a lot.

okay. cool. thanks again for your nice words. we really appreciate that!

Guest markovianprocess

Wow, those colours look gorgeous. I'd never checked Jeniferever out before until now. Just knowing you're putting so much effort into the packaging really shows how much you believe in your releases.