Mcgangbang...

Guest smccown13

In the past I've eaten a mcchicken and then a double, and it didn't fill me up. Adding it together, filled me up for the day pretty much. I'm perplexed.

i truly am in awe at this. i literally ate NOTHING today except for my McGB and i'm not hungry at all, even at 2:15 am.

if i would have had them apart from one another, i'd have needed to eat again around 8 or 9 probably.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13

Yeah, because back in the day I would get 2 doubles and 2 mcchickens and I would be full..until the next meal (i was pretty much a fatass). I think it's because you consuming so much at once, with so many ingredients. I mean, you have all three major condiments, and 2 different kinds of meat. I'm thinking it is affecting something in the brain.

Guest smccown13
In the past I've eaten a mcchicken and then a double, and it didn't fill me up. Adding it together, filled me up for the day pretty much. I'm perplexed.

i truly am in awe at this. i literally ate NOTHING today except for my McGB and i'm not hungry at all, even at 2:15 am.

Guest drahtuos
I don't know if you guys are drinkers, but imagine them drunk! I will buy one before I get drunk next and see what happens.

yeah i'm in on this too, and stoners should chime in as well. as a former stoner i imagine the mcgangbang is probably overwhelmingly amazing stoned.

Guest drahtuos

nyc, such a cool place. i visited once and it just felt right being there, i liked it a lot. sometimes i feel like i need to leave this state but i don't have the means and i'm not sure when i will.

if i would have had them apart from one another, i'd have needed to eat again around 8 or 9 probably.

Synergy my friends. Synergy. Its just science.

Guest drahtuos

yeah i'm in on this too, and stoners should chime in as well. as a former stoner i imagine the mcgangbang is probably overwhelmingly amazing stoned.

I can attest to this being delicious. lol.

I made the Canadian version last night, and it was beyond amazing. I am completely converted.

join the club, fly the banner!

Guest errolwest

So I was eating my first mcgangbang in the back seat of a friends car, when he slid out of control, and hit too other cars. The burger flew out of My hands and was no more. He was pissed about his car being wrecked, I was pissed about the best burger I ever had being wrecked. True story.