FEST 8

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mose Giganticus and The Emotron got invited back, so this'll be my 5th Fest. My girlfriend is coming down though, so I suppose this'll be my first "luxury" Fest experience, as i doubt she'll get into the whole "I have no idea where I am sleeping tonight" thing. Probably going to have to get a hotel room. Bummer.

Furthermore, it's June 7th, I can't believe their is already Fest hype. I'm going to have to stay away from the internet for like 7 months before i get over it before it even happens.

FYI: SH/VC sell a lot of records for half price on the last day of the fest. Keep that in mind. I got lucky and just happen to stumble down drunk from the pool and find these deals. LP's were 5 bucks, PBR shotguns were free, it was a magical Sunday. LOVE YOU VIRGIL!

They actual did that Saturday too. I picked up the Avail represses I wasn't really planning on buying.

All i know is who is flying to Jacksonville for fest? and when? i need a ride on thurs or friday? and who has a hotel room floor i can sleep on. Last year i bought a room for me and 3 friends and they all bailed, leaving me with no money for the fest that they promised (hence why i only had $100 for fri-mon. Someone help me out here.