earphone help please

if your looking for earbuds, get some Skullcandy ink'd smokin buds.

90% of skullcandy headphones are crap, but these are the best budget earbuds i've used.

comfy, good sound. solid highs, great lows. i've had a pair for about 2 years now and they still work great.

http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Candy-SC-INKD-Blk-Skullcandy/dp/B000Q74102

also, the ipod earbuds are the worst out there. so bad in every way.

Guest errolwest
if your looking for earbuds, get some Skullcandy ink'd smokin buds.

90% of skullcandy headphones are crap, but these are the best budget earbuds i've used.

comfy, good sound. solid highs, great lows. i've had a pair for about 2 years now and they still work great.

http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Candy-SC-INKD-Blk-Skullcandy/dp/B000Q74102

also, the ipod earbuds are the worst out there. so bad in every way.

Fully backed

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-ED21LP-Fontopia-In-The-Ear-Headphones/dp/B000094Q77/ref=sr_1_58?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238007495&sr=1-58

Dude, these are my favourite earphones of all time, i have a lot of ear piercings and they fit in perfectly, they have the rubber tip that helps them sit in and gives better sound clarity.

They can be a bit bass-y but i have the bass turned right down on my ipod to get around that, but if you like a lot of bass you might like it standard.

Again awesome head phones especially for the price.

These were great till they broke after about 2 months.

[image]

I really need to get them fixed with the 3 year warrenty them come with...

fully backed! these headphones are the best i've ever owned. but i've been through three pairs already, and customer service sucks when you complain.

did you lose sound in one year?

Guest markovianprocess
These were great till they broke after about 2 months.

[image]

I really need to get them fixed with the 3 year warrenty them come with...

fully backed! these headphones are the best i've ever owned. but i've been through three pairs already, and customer service sucks when you complain.

did you lose sound in one year?

I use these too. Great for on the bus as you can get it loud enough and not disturb others around you. I hope they don't fail too soon. I'd definitely buy another pair though if they do.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-ED21LP-Fontopia-In-The-Ear-Headphones/dp/B000094Q77/ref=sr_1_58?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238007495&sr=1-58

Dude, these are my favourite earphones of all time, i have a lot of ear piercings and they fit in perfectly, they have the rubber tip that helps them sit in and gives better sound clarity.

They can be a bit bass-y but i have the bass turned right down on my ipod to get around that, but if you like a lot of bass you might like it standard.

Again awesome head phones especially for the price.

i got the same ones! awesome!

Yep! I have to turn my iPod up full volume now and the sound is really quiet and tinny...but distorted as if it was actually loud.

They were so sweet when they worked though.

yeah it sucks, the problem is usually with the headphone jack, the wires fray really bad going in, had the same problem over and over, only fault i can find and i'd definitely buy my fourth pair if my current ones fucked up again.