Attn: all distros/labels(promo trade)

Hey,

there's a lot of us that do labels and run distros.

Would anyone want to trade stickers or flyers or catalogs to throw in each others orders to kind of co-promote each other?

I think it would be fun & help build community ties.

I like to throw in stuff from other labels/distros/other bands I like / am friends with and wanted to at least open up the option to anyone that would want to mail me anything and I'll send stickers and flyers in return for my distro/label.

let me know!

PM me or mail me stuff with your return address and I'll send stuff to you!

Justin

Underground Communique

PO Box 14334

Chicago, IL 60614

Guest afsdan

I'm into this. I suppose I'll PM you my contact, Justin...as I have a street address. I fear common knowledge of my whereabouts. I've got stickers/buttons/flyers/posters, and I've been working on a sampler CD. or tape...

I'm into this. I suppose I'll PM you my contact, Justin...as I have a street address. I fear common knowledge of my whereabouts. I've got stickers/buttons/flyers/posters, and I've been working on a sampler CD. or tape...

I'd post my real address too, but I'm moving soon.

If any labels wanna send over flyers/stickers/whatever, I'll give them out with our orders. :)

Here's an idea, don't know if its good or not, but throwing it out nonetheless: what if you label peeps contributed a couple MP3s each from whatever your newest records are, you bundled them together as a digital sampler and then put the download info on a flyer to be given out with orders from everyone's store? Its like a CD sampler without having to pay for the CDs.

If any labels wanna send over flyers/stickers/whatever, I'll give them out with our orders. :)

Here's an idea, don't know if its good or not, but throwing it out nonetheless: what if you label peeps contributed a couple MP3s each from whatever your newest records are, you bundled them together as a digital sampler and then put the download info on a flyer to be given out with orders from everyone's store? Its like a CD sampler without having to pay for the CDs.

that'd be cool with me, it'll cost us $15 or so to use Nick's Dead Format system and we all can have like 500 unique numbers.

let me know and i'll email Nick and set it up.

Guest Admin

that'd be cool with me, it'll cost us $15 or so to use Nick's Dead Format system and we all can have like 500 unique numbers.

if it is a free sampler, why do a a unique download code? We can host it at Vinyl Collective and just post the link to download it.

if it is a free sampler, why do a a unique download code? We can host it at Vinyl Collective and just post the link to download it.

That's what I was thinking, just a free hosted download without a code, just a web address, but obviously I've got no music to share so its up to you guys.

Guest drahtuos

i've started a cassette/cd-r/mp3 label called well behaved tapes, and we have a couple releases available digitally that will be available soon on tape and cd-r. if you would be cool with having some lo fi bedroom noise/folk/pop on the sampler i could pm you the info and songs. i think this is a cool idea.