Win Tickets to Frank Turner,Look Mexico,Chad Price

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Thursday, April 2nd, Frank Turner, Look Mexico, Chad Price, and the Rooster Brothers will be performing at the Marquis Theater. Words cannot begin to describe how excited I am for the show as I love Frank Turner, Look Mexico, and of course Chad Price.

Our friends at Soda Jerk Presents and the Marquis Theater have been so kind as to allow us to give away 5 pairs of tickets to 5 lucky individuals. I have been trying to think of the best way to give away these tickets and have decided to award them to the folks who pick one of my five favorite Chad Price sung Drag the River songs. Only one guess per person, must be guessed by someone who lives in Denver and plans to attend the show, and when you make your guess, I need you to include your full name (and email if you comment on our blog). You can submit your guess either in the comments section of this blog post or on the Vinyl Collective Message Board.

Winners will be contacted via email and their names will be put on the guest list plus 1. Good luck.

You can purchase tickets at this link http://www.sodajerkpresents.com/show/detail/19294 . DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW. People will be talking about this show for sometime to come. I dno't even know how to express how lucky Denver is to have this show. Frank Turner flies back to London after this show.

Guest Admin
Fuck...I wish I lived in Denver. This show was soooooooo good.

P.S. The dudes from Look Mexico were stoked to get more Shotgunners when they get into Denver.

I will be sure to deliver. I am so excited for this show. Sadly, I think it will be a pretty small attendance.

Fuck...I wish I lived in Denver. This show was soooooooo good.

P.S. The dudes from Look Mexico were stoked to get more Shotgunners when they get into Denver.

I will be sure to deliver. I am so excited for this show. Sadly, I think it will be a pretty small attendance.

Spot me a plane ticket and I'll go! Yeah, I know, that's a fucking deal, right?

Guest Admin

Spot me a plane ticket and I'll go! Yeah, I know, that's a fucking deal, right?

only if you leave us rad drunk dials like you did this past weekend. check the suburban home site. did you watch slingblade recently?