gems of craigslist thread!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I saw this in one of the other threads (can't remember who posted), but it needs to be in this one:

[image]

Yeah, it was in "Funny Images" I think, fuckin' classic. What's with destroying model trains? I just don't get some people.

My favorite part is about the crab meat. That is what makes this hilarious.

• 1 month later...

I think I'd be a little bit more upset that this guy was...

Reply to: [email protected] [?]

Date: 2009-02-17, 6:31PM PST

To the woman that crapped in my car.

We met on Craigslist so I am hoping that this post finds you. I know that it could quite possibly be the most humiliating first date that you have ever been on, but I am willing to look past that.

I thought we had chemistry sitting at McFadden's sharing that basket of jalapeno poppers while drinking Guiness. I really felt like there was a connection there. I found you to be intelligent and witty and looked forward to further conversation with you.

At some point in life, everyone has gambled on a fart and lost. It just happened to be on a first date in the passenger seat of my car. Please don't feel bad. The package I sent you with Pepto the next day and the note that said "First dates are always a crap shoot. Call me" was meant to be funny, not offensive.

I have gambled on a fart and lost on multiple occasions. The first time I did it was very memorable. It happened when I was five and sitting on my uncle's lap. I am lactose intolerant, but love cheese. I probably win 95% of the time, but I don't think anyone wins 100% of the time. That's why they call it "gambling". I'm the last person to judge you for crapping your pants. In fact, I am impressed by your boldness. The timing on the other hand, could have been a tad bit better...like when you're not sitting on a heated leather seat...

What I am trying to say is that if you want to go out again, I would be more than happy to take you someplace where we can get a meal that is high in fiber and less taxing on the digestive tract.

I await your call,

Tad

P.S. - If you shat yourself on purpose to end the evening early.Touché.

• 1 month later...

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ats/1330303029.html

I want to pretend to be you art student (baltimore/mica)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-08-18, 7:46PM EDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is an extremely strange desire. You may not even want to be you (but maybe you do, and if so, great!).

So why would anyone in their right mind want to impersonate you, brave art student? I want an art education but i do not have the parents or high paying job to afford me one. I also have no interest in ever obtaining a degree.

But you do!

AND you don't want to go to class!

Maybe you:

* Went to an art high school and have no interest in taking classes you've already taken.

* Are incredibly talented already and just need to get a degree to get on to grad school.

* Are going to art school -- but for some reason -- don't want to be an artist (maybe a musician or an astronaut?)

* See art school as an excellent way to party for the next four years on your parents money.

These are all incredibly awesome reasons to contact me and let me take your classes off your hands. But i can hear your concerns as if they were my own -- why should you entrust your precious GPA with me?

* I made the dean's list at the previous institution I attended. (GPA 3.76)

* I am obsessively hard working.

* It will be a great story to tell you nieces and nephews when your brothers and sisters reproduce. Don't tell your own children. They're grow up to be grifters.

So what reasons could you possible have for not letting me be known as you within the confines of a class room on mount royal? What? You actually want to go to class? Well, you must know someone who doesn't! Refer them to me and I'll make you a (what many have called) THE BEST GRILLED CHEESE IN THE WORLD. I'll also make grilled cheese for the person I'm pretending to be.

P.S I am a girl, so you must be too. Or at least a boy with an androgynous name.

THIS IS FOR REAL.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1330303029