Picture disc

[image]

US version

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

some info on the vinyl:

there will be a preorder for the US version of the vinyl through the isis webstore which will include some or all of the following: slipmat, longsleeve, coffee mug. preorder should be up in a couple days. one colored vinyl version of the US 2xLP (ltd to 100 copies) will be available only at Vacation vinyl in los angeles (starting april 21), and on the first part of the upcoming ISIS US tour (starting may 15). the european version of the vinyl is already being sold via preorder through the conspiracy records website. the japanese 2 x picture disc vinyl will be made available first at the "leave them all behind" festival in tokyo (april 19), and subsequently through the inoxia records website.

CD

[image]

[image]

depending on how many the limit is. i'd have no problems with grabbing an extra copy for people.

if you're not gonna be an ebay wanker about it.

Nope I am for sure not a flipper I can promise that shit I dont even sell the records I do not listen too I guess I am just too lazy I only really trade

some info on the vinyl:

there will be a preorder for the US version of the vinyl through the isis webstore which will include some or all of the following: slipmat, longsleeve, coffee mug. preorder should be up in a couple days. one colored vinyl version of the US 2xLP (ltd to 100 copies) will be available only at Vacation vinyl in los angeles (starting april 21), and on the first part of the upcoming ISIS US tour (starting may 15). the european version of the vinyl is already being sold via preorder through the conspiracy records website. the japanese 2 x picture disc vinyl will be made available first at the "leave them all behind" festival in tokyo (april 19), and subsequently through the inoxia records website.

if somebody lives in LA and wouldnt mind grabbing one for me i would be more than happy to make it worth it for them! please!!!!!