JONAH MATRANGA/ FRANK TURNER split LP clear yellow

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

JONAH MATRANGA/ FRANK TURNER split LP clear yellow vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCHOME005-gld

Today, I witness a USPS miracle. Welcome Home Records, the label that released this split LP sent the restock to us to a very, very old address. I think it was a place we haven't been in for almost 3 years now and today, almost a month after it was shipped, we received the package to our current address. Our postal carrier noticed the package and knew to bring it to us. It might have something to do with the fact that Frank Turner will be in Denver this afternoon and the USPS did not want to fuck with such a bad mofo. I am so absolutely stoked about the show tonight. I am gonna get to see Frank, Chad Price, and Look Mexico. If all goes well, we will have some photos for our Visitors to VC section and a few videos from tonight's performance. Only slightly crappy thing is that I am feeling a bit under the weather and my cocktail of Zycam and Dayquil isn't quite doing the do. I guess I will have to go with the World's oldest cold remedy, Whiskey. Wish me luck.

We just got 50 more of this split and I know that Welcome Home has more copies, but this one is on its way to being history. Get one while you can.