whats everyone doing up so early

I was up at 7 (as I am every day). I took the dog for a kick-ass walk through town.

I just spun the Daniel James Gang 7" and a Hunx & His Punx 7". Now I'm going to put on the two new Art Of The Underground 7"s.

My wife sleeps late, so Saturday mornings are prime record time for me.

i cant wait to start walking the dogs. i cant play anything on the record player or else the wife would wake up. you headphone that shit or what?

i cant wait to start walking the dogs. i cant play anything on the record player or else the wife would wake up. you headphone that shit or what?

My morning walk with the dog is one of the highlights of my day...he loves just cruising through town feeling the breeze blow. We live in an apartment and don't have a yard, so I take him for hour-long walks on weekends, half-hour walks on weekdays...it's a nice little escape for a while.

No headphones this morning. My wife is a pretty sound sleeper and the speakers are near the far wall away from the bedroom. As long as I keep the volume reasonable, it's not an issue. I just close the bedroom door and rock for a little while.

My morning walk with the dog is one of the highlights of my day...he loves just cruising through town feeling the breeze blow. We live in an apartment and don't have a yard, so I take him for hour-long walks on weekends, half-hour walks on weekdays...it's a nice little escape for a while.

No headphones this morning. My wife is a pretty sound sleeper and the speakers are near the far wall away from the bedroom. As long as I keep the volume reasonable, it's not an issue. I just close the bedroom door and rock for a little while.

man your like my twin except i have a fenced in yard. never thought about turning the knob down on the volume. will give that a thought.

man your like my twin except i have a fenced in yard. never thought about turning the knob down on the volume. will give that a thought.

Turning the know down a little makes a big difference. I can remember one morning I was spinning the Dwarves - Thank Heaven For Little Girls and my wife started pounding on the wall because it work her up...my volume dial goes pretty high, so I keep it to 10 and all is right.

I would kill to have a fenced in yard, but I think I would miss walking the dog. It would just give me an excuse to be lazy. We're looking to buy a house very soon, though. I think Jack (our dog) will be a lot happier when we have a yard.

Turning the know down a little makes a big difference. I can remember one morning I was spinning the Dwarves - Thank Heaven For Little Girls and my wife started pounding on the wall because it work her up...my volume dial goes pretty high, so I keep it to 10 and all is right.

I would kill to have a fenced in yard, but I think I would miss walking the dog. It would just give me an excuse to be lazy. We're looking to buy a house very soon, though. I think Jack (our dog) will be a lot happier when we have a yard.

my volume is usually set to 11.

when we were looking for a house the dog was key. we wanted a fenced in yard so she could play. it ended up that we bought one with a fenced in yard and a pool. so they get plenty of excercise back there.

my volume is usually set to 11.

when we were looking for a house the dog was key. we wanted a fenced in yard so she could play. it ended up that we bought one with a fenced in yard and a pool. so they get plenty of excercise back there.

Yeah, it's amazing how big an influence a dog can be when looking for a place.

Our guy is trained on the invisible fence at my wife's parents house, so we'll probably go that route when we buy. We bring him over there twice a week to run around with my wife's parents' dogs (a St. Bernard and a Rottweiler) and he loves it. It's funny, he's only 35 pounds, but when we go over there he's the oldest so he's the alpha. He dominates dogs that are much bigger than him...it's hilarious to watch.

Here he is taking on Ivan (the Rotty). Ivan's still a pup:

[image]