WRESTLEMANIA 25

I felt that the PPV was pretty weak, it didn't really have the backstage antics and the undercard aside from Taker Vs HBK and the Steamboat/Y2J match was pretty lackluster. I really wish that the main event was as strong as the build up that led up to the match.

-juliO!

During Triple H/Orton, my friends and I repeatedly said, "Okay, where's the ref bump..." Once it came, we figured the following would happen:

-Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase would come down to interfere

-Vince and Shane McMahon would come down to kick their asses

-While the four of them brawled, Stephanie would come down, grab the sledgehammer and hit Orton, allowing Triple H to win (or, possibly, getting caught in the act by the ref, getting Triple H disqualified, costing him the title, then sending the Triple H/Stephanie marriage toward a potentially huge divorce angle).

Obviously, none of those things happened. The ending to that match was SO WEAK. This was Wrestle-fucking-mania! Talk about zero spectacle.

I felt that the PPV was pretty weak, it didn't really have the backstage antics and the undercard aside from Taker Vs HBK and the Steamboat/Y2J match was pretty lackluster. I really wish that the main event was as strong as the build up that led up to the match.

-juliO!

During Triple H/Orton, my friends and I repeatedly said, "Okay, where's the ref bump..." Once it came, we figured the following would happen:

-Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase would come down to interfere

-Vince and Shane McMahon would come down to kick their asses

-While the four of them brawled, Stephanie would come down, grab the sledgehammer and hit Orton, allowing Triple H to win (or, possibly, getting caught in the act by the ref, getting Triple H disqualified, costing him the title, then sending the Triple H/Stephanie marriage toward a potentially huge divorce angle).

Obviously, none of those things happened. The ending to that match was SO WEAK. This was Wrestle-fucking-mania! Talk about zero spectacle.

the whole show was a let down, I've come to realize that reason I loved the WWF (WWE) was cause it was different and the action was so fresh compared to watching Hogan and Savage, and now I can't even stomach their product.I also felt that back in the late 90's the WWF was amazing due to the competition being amazing and the WWF being able to get away with stealing their ideas.

The long time wrestling fan just isn't able to relate to the product as of late due to the WWE being a publicly owned company as appose to when it was a family based company that listened to its fans and not what sells shirts at the merch stands.

I wish I could still see a match on WWE tv similar to Bret Hart vs HBK or Austin vs The Rock where it developed over time and didn't just fade in a month before and right after the match.

Also Why can't a match be amazing from start to finish anymore? There isn't ever more than one OMGWTF moment at best.

-juliO!

I think RVD left because his wife has cancer.

Mania was pretty underwhelming, but there were like 15 of us, so it only cost a few bucks apiece. Bummed that the tag match got bumped but Kid Rock was still on the show. Yuck.

The only good thing about Kid Rock was that he didn't play that awful, awful song that's currently part of the National Guard campaign that they show before most movies nowadays. Ugh, that thing is a piece of shit.