WRESTLEMANIA 25

I've been a semi-regular viewer of the WWE the past few years, and i've ordered the last two Wrestlemania's. I can honestly say that the buildup to this pay per view has been so lackluster, Vince and crew should be ashamed of themselves. Orton is a fine wrestler, but this storyline with HHH has definitely brought it out that he can't act for shit or be taken as a serious heel. HHH has seen better days too, I actually laughed out loud when he said he was going to break orton's neck. Then they've got Jericho being completely wasted in the "hollywood" angle, as well as Cena and Edge. Hopefully on Monday they'll start fresh.

I've been a semi-regular viewer of the WWE the past few years, and i've ordered the last two Wrestlemania's. I can honestly say that the buildup to this pay per view has been so lackluster, Vince and crew should be ashamed of themselves. Orton is a fine wrestler, but this storyline with HHH has definitely brought it out that he can't act for shit or be taken as a serious heel. HHH has seen better days too, I actually laughed out loud when he said he was going to break orton's neck. Then they've got Jericho being completely wasted in the "hollywood" angle, as well as Cena and Edge. Hopefully on Monday they'll start fresh.

Really? I think Orton's done a pretty solid job of being the straight heel -- the crowd certainly loves to boo him. And Jericho is brilliant no matter who he's facing, that dude is legit one of the top 10 all-around packages in the wrestling world, I think.

I also think the buildup for the HBK/Undertaker match has been outstanding. I am very excited to see what those two guys pull out, and who they're going to put over because I honestly don't know.

The ladder match is sure to be epic, too. Even if Kane is in it.

The lady and I will be watching with a solid crew. HHH/Orton has been laughable . . . it just makes no sense:

HHH: "Stephanie and I are married in real life, therefore Orton and I will fake fight to solve our problems!" What?!

Taker/Michaels will be the real main event. Cena/Show/Edge has been built poorly, too.

MITB will be sweet. Tag match will (hopefully) be sweet.

Any idea why Tazz left WWE so abruptly?

i haven't watched wrestling in a solid while.. or even payed attention to it, since.. well NWA became that WCW stuff.. But i use to love it back in the 70's and early 80's. I still have my programs from World Class Days.. I have Kerry Von Erich's blood somewhere on one of the programs..lol

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':99l9yjb7]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':99l9yjb7]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I CAME TO START THIS EXACT THREAD!

Fuck yea dude wrestling all the way! I was into this shit in middle school, and as of last year this time got back into it. Fuck the haters. If you can watch sitcoms like Fresh Prince, or reality TV shows, you can watch wrestling. You have to just get into it for what it is. Cheesy shit with a bonus stunt show! Don't watch it serious like, watch it for what it is!

Tonight shall be fucking epic. EPIC AS HELL!