T. Stout Il Grande Lebowski postersandtoys

Guest kevinb

screw paying $85 they can fuck off Im guessing they are doing this to spite the flippers or something so the people that really want it will buy it but this is stupid

screw paying $85 they can fuck off Im guessing they are doing this to spite the flippers or something so the people that really want it will buy it but this is stupid

You know, I realize $85 is way high but Tyler Stout is a awesome artist that lets a lot of his prints go for very reasonable prices. If this becomes a trend I might start losing respect but wasn't this Posters and Toys price decision?

damnit. sold out.

the kicker is that I bought two of the first one, then half my money was refunded and I got an email from him apologizing...but he was trying to curb the ebaying of them, but I legitimately bought one for my friend Brent that got me to like that movie and one for me, so I gave the copy I got away.

Guest kevinb

You know, I realize $85 is way high but Tyler Stout is a awesome artist that lets a lot of his prints go for very reasonable prices. If this becomes a trend I might start losing respect but wasn't this Posters and Toys price decision?

Don't get me wrong it is definetly worth that $85.00 but They are just price gauging.. When Tyler put the ones up on his site

it was $40 for the regualr/$60 for the varient ..... no offence to tyler one bit he had nothing to do with that .

I wanted this print so bad since I missed out on them when tyler put them on his site but I just cant justify that price tag from posters and toys

Posters and toys probably paid Tyler some amount of money to have some exclusive limited editions made for them, so I dont see $85 being too high a price for them. Seeing as how tyler priced his gid variant at $60 and it was limited to 60. The variant for posters and toys was limited to 50 so their price wasnt too far off. I would have bought it if I didnt have to work.