I like to ride my bicycle...

Guest smccown13

Guest smccown13

I'm sure there are threads about it..but fuck it. I'm getting a bicycle. I'm looking to get some amazing excercise. More important though, I'm looking to enjoy fresh air and not have to deal with a car. I'm making this THE bicycle thread. I'm thinking of getting a fixie, but do any of you guys have any good suggestions for a bicycle? I'm looking to spend less than 400 bucks. Even if you don't want to suggest a bike to me, let's talk about bicycles.

EDIT: We can also talk about how awesome Queen is.

Guest smccown13
My bike was stolen off my porch by my friends. They fixed the breaks, but bent up the back rim. I now have my friend's girlfriend's bike until he fixes mine.

Fucker.

How long until he fixes it? and what kind of bike do you have?

Guest smccown13
I thought this would be about queen, or btbam's cover. Mountain bikers cool, city bikers suck. They run red lights, don't stop at stop signs, slow down traffic during rush hour, and are just a pain in the ass in the #1 bike friendly city in the USA.

I DID enjoy btbam's cover..along with blackened.

Guest smccown13
i have a gt mountain bike that i put road slicks and bullhorns on! I love riding at night especially after a few cocktails.

A bicycle is a public intox, not a dwi. Go for it!

i have a gt mountain bike that i put road slicks and bullhorns on! I love riding at night especially after a few cocktails.

A bicycle is a public intox, not a dwi. Go for it!

I've actually heard you can get a DUI riding a bike drunk. Not 100% sure the person wasn't talking out of their ass though.

got myself in ok bike, got it for somewhere around 300 bucks.

i ride it everywhere, but hate to because people down here drive like drunk retards on meth.

i also enjoy a lil drunk riding, although the last few times i've crashed over the curb, and one time i almost rode into the fake pond outside my apartment complex.