Fucked Up - Year of the Rat question

Mine looks like the one andrews posted, except the "Life's A Trap When You're A Rat" is down slightly lower on the label. It's not touching the Fucked Up symbol like in andrews picture, and it is centered on the lower part of the label.

My b-side looks like the picture tom_fraj posted.

Where did you get yours from? I need one with labels like that.

Mine looks like the one andrews posted, except the "Life's A Trap When You're A Rat" is down slightly lower on the label. It's not touching the Fucked Up symbol like in andrews picture, and it is centered on the lower part of the label.

My b-side looks like the picture tom_fraj posted.

Where did you get yours from? I need one with labels like that.

I preordered from Whats Your Rupture?.

I just emailed whats your rapture, and they cleared it up.

"There should only be two variations the stamped labels and the printed

labels... and your blank label is a mistake in the stamp run."

He said the stamped labels were for preorders and the printed labels are whats out in stores. I guess if you got a copy with a blank label then you should consider yourself lucky.

I just emailed whats your rapture, and they cleared it up.

"There should only be two variations the stamped labels and the printed

labels... and your blank label is a mistake in the stamp run."

He said the stamped labels were for preorders and the printed labels are whats out in stores. I guess if you got a copy with a blank label then you should consider yourself lucky.

Cool I guess I am lucky then. Although I think the stamped label is pretty cool.

• 1 month later...

So I just thought I'd come back to this thread to brag a bit about something I got in the mail. I ended up getting the regular stamped label version sent to me from WYR, but when it showed up here I noticed that it was stamped in blue and not in black like every other one I've seen. After chatting with Kevin at WYR, he figured it must've been because they stamped the test with fuchsia ink and then stamped the preorders with black. He said that mine must've been the first one stamped after the tests, and therefore had a mix of fushsia and black ink, making blue, a unique variant.

[image]

Pretty cool owning a fucked up record /1.