Reissued Old LPs

Yeah, the issue isn't repressing stuff that was pressed once or never in the 90s or 00s and you can't find anywhere yet is still in demand. They're repressing records that were pressed in the millions in the 80s, 70s, and 60s when CDs didn't exist. If there were a million copies of Dear You floating around from 1996 I'm pretty sure the repress wouldn't be in demand. So they re-issue LPs that you can find for $2, $4, or even in mint condition for under $10 and slap a $19.99+ price tag on them. Completely retarded.

Those Green Day LPs, which were in print for pretty much the last 15 years or so, are fucking $22 and $24 in stores. That's ridiculous. You could buy those LPs for $8 up until the last few years when even indie labels started jacking up prices.

So silly.

Guest drahtuos

[image]

i know you can't easily find an original press of this album but it is a reissued old album and it's totally worth the price tag of $30-$40, it's a 3xlp triple gatefold on blue vinyl and it's basically everything dennis wilson recorded, pacific ocean blue plus the unfinished bambu album and other bonus tracks.

Those Green Day LPs, which were in print for pretty much the last 15 years or so, are fucking $22 and $24 in stores. That's ridiculous. You could buy those LPs for $8 up until the last few years when even indie labels started jacking up prices.

So silly.

Yea i saw some of those at the record store yesterday, picked them up, saw the $22 tag and put em right back down. Along with Guns N Roses lps for $25.