Thrice Boxsets being pulled now, will start shippi

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Cobraside did a really great job of turning around the replacement 10" for the Thrice boxset as we received them today. The crew are pulling orders as we speak and we will begin shipping them tomorrow. We have made the decision to place the replacement 10" outside of the boxset packaging. We figured people would appreciate it if we did not open the sealed bags that house the boxset. I really appreciate everyone's patience in this matter as this has been the biggest nightmare of Vinyl Collective's almost 3 year history.

I am trying to ckeck my item status but I was not able to log in. I have clicked on the link sent in the confiration email about this order but then is asking me for the product id. From where can I get this id? I dont see in the email

yeah i had the same problem....oh well glad these are finally in stock being prep to ship!!!

Guest Admin
im sorry if its redundant, but will the customers that already got received a copy of the "error" pressing a separate shipping with the devoid record?

you have to ask vagrant, I have no idea. my guess is yes, but knowing them, you will have to contact them for a copy first.

Guest Admin
I am trying to ckeck my item status but I was not able to log in. I have clicked on the link sent in the confirmation email about this order but then is asking me for the product id. From where can I get this id? I dont see it in the email

this is the product id: csdlp1128

it could be that there is an issue with finding status since the orders are from such a long time.

I am trying to ckeck my item status but I was not able to log in. I have clicked on the link sent in the confirmation email about this order but then is asking me for the product id. From where can I get this id? I dont see it in the email

this is the product id: csdlp1128

it could be that there is an issue with finding status since the orders are from such a long time.

Yeah, the id is not recognized. I will act surprised when I receive this order ;D