Triple B Update: 3 Pre-Orders, new band, new merch

yo! a brief update. the Wolf Whistle covers came in the morning I left for tour and I spent a good 8 hours before heading to the airport packing up as many as I could. remember, behind it all is just me so I'm doing all the assembling/packing orders alone! I got about 150 orders for just the wolf whistle 7" and it just wasn't possible to get every single one out. I was able to mail out around 50 or 60 of the WW orders. the Downpresser and TC records just came in, apparently. the good news is that I get back from tour in 5 days and my entire time home is going to be dedicated to sending out the remaining 200+ pre-orders for all the records. I apologize for the delay, I was supposed to have all 3 records in with plenty of time to mail out all orders before I left but if you've ever pressed a record, you know that virtually nothing goes right. hope that clears it all up and I apologize again for the delay!

-Sam