DAREDEVIL comics (50 issues for $55ppd)

robotnerd

I am selling 50 issues worth of daredevil volume 2. i don't have the trade paperback for vol 3, but i have the single issues that make up that trade. i also have the 6 issue arc written by bob gale that has NEVER been collected in trade. I will sell individually, or all of them for $55. the trades alone would cost you over $100 brand new.

1.) Guardian Devil (vol 1) - written by kevin smith, art by joe quesada, legendary standoff with daredevil and bullseye - $20 new, $12ppd from me.

[image]

2.) Parts of a Hole (vol 2)- written by David Mack, amazing art by Mack and Quesada, pivotal kingpin story, introduction of the character Echo, this is a first printing - $18 new, $11ppd from me.

[image]

3.) Issues 16-26 - "wake up" arc by david mack, and the arc by bob gale, sorry, i won't break up this block of singles, it's all or none. - $12ppd

4.) Underboss (vol 4) - written by bendis, art by maleev - $15 new, $9ppd from me.

[image]

5.) Out (vol 5) - written by bendis, art by maleev, this one is where someone outs murdock as daredevil to the media. - $20 new, $12ppd from me.

[image]

6.) Lowlife (vol 6)- Written by Bendis, art by maleev, this is where shit really starts to go downhill for murdock. - $14 new, $8ppd from me.

[image]

7.) Hardcore (vol 7)- written by bendis, art by maleev, bendis really started to bring it home, there's no question as to why his run on this book is so legendary. $14 new, $8ppd from me.

[image]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...